Default FYE Used Deals....

I was at FYE tody, and they had a handful of used BDs for $14.99. That is "ok". But they also have a Buy 3 get 1 free on all used movies. I ended up with Surfs Up, Superbad, Ghost Rider and Premonition (which was actually still sealed) for $45.
    Samsung 59D550C1F - 3D
    Sony BDP-S480 - 3D
    Denon AVR-391
    Bose Acoustimass 5.1
    Harmony ONE

2011 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight - Hardtailed, Sedona Orange

Gamertag: Prowler15
    Owner/Founder of StryperForum.com
    we had 3 fye's here, now just 1. the 1 left...is the one that has ZERO bd....pissed me off royally
    Nate Boss
    [B][COLOR="#4169e1"][URL="http://www.project-blu.com"]Visit Project-Blu[/URL][/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B][URL="http://death2slipcovers.tumblr.com"]Check out my new Tumblr profile![/URL][/B][/COLOR]
    Hoping to get a new cult for Christmas. Already tired of playing with the last one.
    you can also save 10% off if u have the backstage pass and the deal is also online also
    I might have to check this out...thank's for the heads up.
    I was debating on trading in some of my old DVD's to FYE but I am not sure how good they are w/giving credit. Anyone have any experience with trade-ins?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
    I was debating on trading in some of my old DVD's to FYE but I am not sure how good they are w/giving credit. Anyone have any experience with trade-ins?
    yeah, during the FYE hd dvd x360 add-on for $20 after rebate deal, the clerk was telling me to bring in any hd-dvds & blu-rays i wanted to trade, so i did. they were trying to give me like $8 apiece for them.
    Blu-ray player: US 60GB PS3
    HD-DVD player: 360 add-on
    watching on: Sharp XR-10X DLP projector 16:9 @ 94"
    Yeah, I have a FYE card, so my actual total out the door was $43.61. the only one I have been wanting was Superbad. The others were either for the kids or the wife.
    It is kind of rare to find something at FYE that you can actually call a "deal", so I do rarely buy anything there.

I don't think they are accepting HD DVDs as trades any more, so I heard. I could be wrong though, but don't expect too much either way.
    Last edited by RichGardner; 06-23-2008 at 07:14 PM.
    Samsung 59D550C1F - 3D
    Sony BDP-S480 - 3D
    Denon AVR-391
    Bose Acoustimass 5.1
    Harmony ONE

2011 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight - Hardtailed, Sedona Orange

Gamertag: Prowler15
    Owner/Founder of StryperForum.com
    I went by my local FYE after work and almost all the used BD titles were $25 used... totally not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AgainstOne View Post
    yeah, during the FYE hd dvd x360 add-on for $20 after rebate deal, the clerk was telling me to bring in any hd-dvds & blu-rays i wanted to trade, so i did. they were trying to give me like $8 apiece for them.
    $8 a pop for BDs???

Maybe I will pass on FYE.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
    $8 a pop for BDs???

Maybe I will pass on FYE.
    yeah, if it were just the hd dvds, i could kinda understand (though at the time hd dvds were still be released at full price, like atonement, american gangster, etc.), but trying to lowball like that on used blu-rays has kept me from bothering with them again, especially when you consider their ridiculous overpriced charges on what they sell used blu-rays and hd dvds for.
    Blu-ray player: US 60GB PS3
    HD-DVD player: 360 add-on
    watching on: Sharp XR-10X DLP projector 16:9 @ 94"
    My FYE didn't have great prices either. The used prices varied from 18.99-25.99.

Did trade in some old DVD's (standard) and CD's. They have a deal now, where you can get 20% extra with a brown bag promotion. if you get store credit, you then get an additional 25%. There trade in prices aren't great either, but was able to get about $100 in credit for 20 dvd/cd's. Funny the most "valuable" dvd was the limited edition little mermaid I had. If you want to get an idea of what you can get, check wherehouse.com. you can enter in titles and see what little you get back (300, Spiderman 3 - $0.25)

Hope this helps.