Page 50 of 142 << First ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... Last>>
    that was pretty cool, they gave me a "free" ($2.95 for shipping and processing) movie for my birthday :-D admittedly you only had five movies to choose from but still pretty awesome

Enchanted, Meet the Robinsons, High School Music 2, National Treasure, or The Game Plan

I went with Meet the Robinsons
    new years resolution: post more on High-Def Digest forums

it would seem I failed at this resolution
    Still trying to figure how to give them my birthday info. It is not under my account/my profile.
    I have an account where all I've entered are promo codes and 3 double-point movies. It's over 3000 points. These promos really stack up.
    Display: Epson HC 6100 Proj/106" Da-Lite High Power screen or Panasonic 50" Plasma
    Receiver & Speakers : Yamaha AVR HTR-5940 / Boston Acoustic LCR DSi495 & Rears DSi455 (In-Ceiling)
    Sources: Toshiba HD-A3 (86 titles), Panasonic BD655AK (240 titles), Sage TV HD HTPC (8TB), Comcast w/crappy HD, SD-DVD ~950
    Before the site re-design I had almost 5000 points. I logged in last week and my points were reset to 0!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH?

I sent an email to support last week and finally heard back yesterday. They gave me a link that showed all my associated accounts and none of them have all my points, all are 0.

They better fix this or I will lose it. Years worth of codes are now gone, thanks Disney!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjubb View Post
    Before the site re-design I had almost 5000 points. I logged in last week and my points were reset to 0!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH?

I sent an email to support last week and finally heard back yesterday. They gave me a link that showed all my associated accounts and none of them have all my points, all are 0.

They better fix this or I will lose it. Years worth of codes are now gone, thanks Disney!
    Disney frowns upon multiple accounts. They list it in their terms. One account per household. They did the same thing to me a few years ago just as I had accumulated enough points for the blu ray player. They locked out all of my linked accounts. If they sent you an email showing you had multiple accounts, chances are, they've removed your privileges. I spoke to an endless amount of people trying to get my blu ray player. In the end, I got nothing. Good luck though.
    Got a link in this morning's April 2010 electronic newsletter for 5 bonus points. Not sure if this code is unique, but thought I'd offer it up anyways.

MK66FASY6IW
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
    Got a link in this morning's April 2010 electronic newsletter for 5 bonus points. Not sure if this code is unique, but thought I'd offer it up anyways.

MK66FASY6IW
    I tried it and got this:

Code MK66FASY6IW has already been used
    Chris
    Oh well, it was worth a shot. Thanks for checking.
    I got the same newsletter, but I had to click through from the link in order to get the points. I think they are getting smart to code sharing! I'll see if there's some way to copy and past from the email with the hyperlink.

Do you think it's some kind of unique code?
    Panny Viera 46" Plasma 1080P w/PS3 250GB
    Sony Bravia 19" 720P w/Pioneer BDP-120FD
    LG 23" M237WD w/ with Player & PITA NB530SLXA Sylvania
    Yeah, I thought the same. Embedding the code in the URL would appear to make it harder to share. Of course, I simply went to the page in my DMR account with the historical codes and grabbed it from there. Based on the above response, it would seem these are indeed unique codes.

If you'd like to PM with your URL, I could compare with mine and deconstruct it for any clues.
    I got the Free Bluray email, and I hit the "get your gift here" button, and when it takes me to Disney Rewards, it just takes me to the home page, and right under the box where you enter your codes, it says "Invalid Code".

So I guess thats Disney saying, NO FREE BLURAY FOR YOU.

This sucks man
    = 473
    DVD = 82(has been dwindling rapidly thanks to Best Buy's Trade and Save Program)

55" Panny ST-30 Plasma and
    Sony BDPS-1000ES
    Denon AVR-788
    Polk Mains, Center, and Surrounds
    BIC Acoustech PL-200 Subwoofer
    The website must be running some technical issues right now.
    I hope so, I kept the email, I'll just try it again later.
    = 473
    DVD = 82(has been dwindling rapidly thanks to Best Buy's Trade and Save Program)

55" Panny ST-30 Plasma and
    Sony BDPS-1000ES
    Denon AVR-788
    Polk Mains, Center, and Surrounds
    BIC Acoustech PL-200 Subwoofer
    how many points needed for a blu-ray?
    I received the May newsletter in the last day or so. Remember to find that link at the bottom for 5 points.
    Display: Epson HC 6100 Proj/106" Da-Lite High Power screen or Panasonic 50" Plasma
    Receiver & Speakers : Yamaha AVR HTR-5940 / Boston Acoustic LCR DSi495 & Rears DSi455 (In-Ceiling)
    Sources: Toshiba HD-A3 (86 titles), Panasonic BD655AK (240 titles), Sage TV HD HTPC (8TB), Comcast w/crappy HD, SD-DVD ~950