Page 102 of 141 << First ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... Last>>
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2101
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
    Don't disagree entirely. The character set is still available for 100 points, though OOS. According to DMR, as I posted earlier, this means there's a very good chance it will get restocked.
    I'd be more inclined to agree if the prize had been on the site before this promotion, but AFAIK it was specifically added for that day and not an existing prize that they discounted.

The fact that you can only access it now by direct URL also makes me think it's not coming back, because does DMR actually delete prize pages once they sell out for good, or just pull them from viewing? If I try googling former prizes I remember that disappeared, like the Mulan horse statue or the share of stock, I can still find their DMR pages even though they're long gone. That's different from other prizes that sold out but remain visible on the site with an "Out of Stock" message.
    10 bonus points if you click on the 12 Days of Cheer Banner in the main page.
    TV: Olevia 542i
    Receiver: Sony STR-DG600
    Speakers: JBL Studio Series S-Center, S312 (front), S38 (rear), PB10 (Subwoofer)
    Player:
    : 57
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowspark View Post
    10 bonus points if you click on the 12 Days of Cheer Banner in the main page.
    Of which appears to be missing, GRRRR
    it was the special gift of the day, it's gone now..
    Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrick View Post
    it was the special gift of the day, it's gone now..
    yeah, it was actually the one from Sunday but as with all the others, doesn't end until early the next day or the item goess OOS. So when arrowspark posted, it was probably still alive.

Yesterday's DotD was giving back with a toy donation for 50 points(normally 125 points).
    180+
    200+
    want list
    Here is todays deal.....

The 2nd week of our 12 Days of Cheer "races" on with reduced points on our Cars Logo Illuminated Sign! 1500 points for today only-- but hurry, quantities are EXTREMELY limited (only 200 available). Redeem here: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...k_artcl_cheer9
    180+
    200+
    want list
    Yeah, as others said you're already two days late for it now. I actually posted it on the 18th (last page), but may have gone unnoticed as it was part of a reply.

At least you didn't go to the site yesterday shortly after 12 ET / 9 PT, and get misled into thinking it was that day's special because they were tardy replacing the ad (like they've been most days). That's why I'm sticking with the mobile site for this promotion, it's the only one that stays current!

Still passed on the Cars sign today, though. Great discount on a neat prize, but I don't like Cars and it would have sat in a box here.
    Today's deal, if you dare, is a Mystery DVD for 75 points. As long as it includes a magic code for 100 points, doesn't seem like a terrible deal.

Now bring on HSM and Sharpay's whatever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
    Today's deal, ...
    The site is VERY sluggish today, trying to do things and get internal server error, etc.
    The site is VERY sluggish today, trying to do things and get internal server error, etc.
    Their Facebook page acknowledged the server issues and they are working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr View Post
    Sometimes I don't speak right. But still I know what I'm talking about...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    Their Facebook page acknowledged the server issues and they are working on it.
    And they just posted an apology and free code for 25 points! Enter Cheer11

CHEERS!
    Quote Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr View Post
    Sometimes I don't speak right. But still I know what I'm talking about...

CHEERS!

Plus they say the last two days of surprises will be all day -- so no more grousing about missing out because it starts at noon!

You’ll be able to participate in our 2 remaining surprises at your leisure, as they will last the entire day!

I don't know if they mean the promotion will start at the beginning of the day, or it won't run out (meaning it's probably more points or something that doesn't have inventory).
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    Plus they say the last two days of surprises will be all day -- so no more grousing about missing out because it starts at noon!

You’ll be able to participate in our 2 remaining surprises at your leisure, as they will last the entire day!

I don't know if they mean the promotion will start at the beginning of the day, or it won't run out (meaning it's probably more points or something that doesn't have inventory).
    Double points?
    I hope it's double points. I've got probably ten codes waiting.

Display-Toshiba Regza 47"
    Receiver-Yamaha HTR-5740
    Remote-Harmony One
    Speakers-Bose 201 Series
    Bluray- Panasonic DMP-BD55

CHEERS!

Thanks!

I got: "You've earned 25 Points! Thank you for participating in our 12 Days of Cheer."

Nothing about an apology but I'll take it.