Exclamation Fringe - The Complete Set (Blu-ray) $15

Did anyone else get in on the deal for Fringe (Blu-ray) @WBShop?

WBShop.com had all seasons for $15 during Father's Day weekend. But that wasn't the deal!

In the beginning instead of pricing season 5 for $15, someone made a mistake and priced the 'Fringe - the Complete Set' for $15!!! Of course when they found out, they started cancelling some orders (those with more than one copy). But if you called, they would process an order of one for you. Someone called after the fact (ie. no order), and were told they processed 1300 orders and no more was available at that price.

There was a $5 shipping charge unless you found an item with free shipping (ie. $2 Game of Thrones (BD) sampler).

BTW, my order (of more than one copy) shipped. Received it Tuesday.
    Thanks for telling us this now.
    wait...what? Why wasn't this posted then????
    Spoiler:

SD DVDs owned: 700+ (includes R1, R2UK, R2J, R3K, all RETAIL)
    owned: 88(Newest = BSG Season 1); on the way (ordered): 0
    owned: 295 (Newest = Rock and Rule), On the way (ordered): 0, Pre-Ordered: 1
    Players used: Venture SDH7000, Xbox 360 Add-on, 250gb
    Ebay Feedback,Cheapassgamer feedback,HD-DVD Collection,Blu Collection,HD-DVD Wishlist,Blu Wishlist
    What an ass.
    Give you $20 shipped for one of those "more than one" sets. lol
    Spoiler:

SD DVDs owned: 700+ (includes R1, R2UK, R2J, R3K, all RETAIL)
    owned: 88(Newest = BSG Season 1); on the way (ordered): 0
    owned: 295 (Newest = Rock and Rule), On the way (ordered): 0, Pre-Ordered: 1
    Players used: Venture SDH7000, Xbox 360 Add-on, 250gb
    Ebay Feedback,Cheapassgamer feedback,HD-DVD Collection,Blu Collection,HD-DVD Wishlist,Blu Wishlist
    Quote Originally Posted by drgonzo369 View Post
    wait...what? Why wasn't this posted then????
    It was fixed before I could tell my brother.
    I love when Amazon screws up, it's usually a WHOLE bunch of stuff at once, rather than 1 or 2 titles. Not sure how much this happens for movies, but I know with comics & graphic novels that it happens quite a bit - resulting in some CRAZY deals. As long as you don't go nuts & order 100 copies - and you call them up and act persistent (but NOT rude) they'll usually let you buy at least a copy of each title - and sometimes even give you a gift certificate if they can't.

Just persist!
    I claim proof or it didn't happen ... seems too good to be true and something they wouldn't honor.

My experiences with WB Shop haven't been great ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Orion View Post
    I claim proof or it didn't happen ... seems too good to be true and something they wouldn't honor.

My experiences with WB Shop haven't been great ...
    Search on Slickdeals...it was posted there.