Thread: B&N 20% coupon

Default B&N 20% coupon

I received an email from B&N this morning. It stated how it knew I was a Borders member and something about holiday shopping. Now I never received the 20% coupon other prior Borders' members received on this site during the Criterion sale about a month back. So did you guys also receive this coupon which I got this morning?

Now to figure out what to put it towards.
    I told you the last time, you weren't special!
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint. It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffeman View Post
    I told you the last time, you weren't special!
    BASTARD!

Why couldn't they give me this coupon during that Criterion sale!!!!!?
    I used mine on the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy Extended Editions. $35.99 plus shipping is way better than what it is in Canada.
    i got a 25% off coupon, can I use it for pre-orders?
    Usually it doesn't work on pre-orders. I've tried to get Game of Thrones and no dice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    BASTARD!

Why couldn't they give me this coupon during that Criterion sale!!!!!?

Not to mention they had the 30% one during that time. It was a one time use since it had a unique code. (Sorry, didn't mean to throw more salt on the wound)

Quote Originally Posted by Landy View Post
    I used mine on the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy Extended Editions. $35.99 plus shipping is way better than what it is in Canada.
    That was exactly what I used mine on too!
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint. It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.