Default Movies with Digital Copy downloadable with code (no disc required)

Hi!

Today an uncle bought a BD player and got the movie 10,000 BC bundled free with it. He told me that the movie had a code to download the movie through iTunes, and asked me if I wanted it, since he'll never use it. I said "shure! why not?"

I though all the Digital Copies were included as an additional DVD to put into the PC and copy them to the Hard drive, but this is better! He even told me "Yeah... if you know more movies that have some code to download it, tell me and I might buy it... If I buy it I'll give you the code".

So, does anyone know what other movies have the Digital Copy included as a downloadable code? Since he lives in another city, it's just impossible he sends me the Digital Copy DVDs everytime he finds one... A code to download the movie through iTunes is way better!!

Thanks!!

PS. He told me the movie was craptacular, yet he had some good laughs, that's how all this came up "you gotta watch it... I have a code to download it, do you want it?" I was like "what? what do you mean you have a code to download it? Isn't it a data DVD?"

I think this is the way Digital Copies should be distributed, it would reduce costs on manufacturing and, when you like the movie, you don't settle with watching it on your iPod, you buy the BD! Right?
    for - 247 movies / 8 concerts / some TV shows...
    for - 9 movies
    Also gaming on PS4 & Wii U!
    Sony 46" EdgeLED HDTV ~ Looking forward to a 3D projector upgrade
    Onkyo TX-SR606 w/ Elemental Designs front speakers & sub + Polk rears
    I think there is a "digital copy" thread on here that has all the answers.
    Yeah, I looked at it and it was more of a list on Digital copies compatibility with PC/Macs.

My question was if there is any other movie (besides 10.000 BC) that includes a code to download the Digital Copy through iTunes, instead of having a physical data DVD, so I can tell my uncle to buy it and gift me the code (if he gets to buy it).
    for - 9 movies
    I gotcha.
    yeah I think the itunes ones are few and far between so far, but hopefully for people that care about that sort of stuff things will improve soon.
    Does anyone have a link to the digital copy thread? I searched, but couldn't seem to find it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arturo Lugo View Post
    Yeah, I looked at it and it was more of a list on Digital copies compatibility with PC/Macs.

My question was if there is any other movie (besides 10.000 BC) that includes a code to download the Digital Copy through iTunes, instead of having a physical data DVD, so I can tell my uncle to buy it and gift me the code (if he gets to buy it).

All of them include a code; when you use it with a disc, it works like a purchase at the iTunes store but "downloads" the movie from the disc instead of the Intarwebs. So I'm guessing you could use it without the disc for most anything, at least as far as iTunes-compatible ones go.

Edit: No, wait, I'm totally wrong--looks like '10,000 B.C.' was a download-only Digital Copy and doesn't work the same way as everything else. Never mind.
    Last edited by krylonman; 11-29-2008 at 05:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by krylonman View Post
    Edit: No, wait, I'm totally wrong--looks like '10,000 B.C.' was a download-only Digital Copy and doesn't work the same way as everything else. Never mind.
    Yup, any more like that?

It looks like Speed Racer is, right? I mean, it had a DVD, but it only worked on Windows Media Player, so Warner offered to exchange the WMV code for an iTunes-compatible one, in this case, making you not needing the DC disc...

Am I right on this one?
    for - 9 movies