05-24-2012 02:42 AM #1
A Feasible Way to Create 3D Video For your Own | Tutorial
Hello, everyone here. I have noticed that there are many people in this forum who are interested in 3D movies, including myself. However, sometimes we may do not have time to go to cinema to watch 3D movies and sometimes it is expensive to watch the latest 3D movies. What if we can create 3D videos by ourselves? I think it must be very interesting. Here I find a useful 3D video making tutorial and I am happy to share it with all of you who may be interested in it.
The first step: We must have a 3D video creator software
Video Converter Ultimate (This is a software that can help you create 3D video - Provided by iWonderSky Soft), as its name suggests, is the ultimate video utility for users. For users who want to know how to create 3D video, Video Converter Ultimate will easily help you solve your problem.
Now, let’s see the key features of Video Converter Ultimate to see why we choose it to create 3D video.
1. Convert any video in any format to 3D video. For example, you can rip 2D DVD to 3D video, download online video and convert it to 3D video and convert your local 2D video to 3D video. (Support importing any video format from anywhere)
2. Support different 3D video formats as its output choice. The 3D video formats it can output include 3D MP4, 3D MKV, 3D AVI, 3D WMV, and 3D YouTube. You can choose any of them according to your needs.
3. 6X faster by taking full advantage of your multi-core processor and the Intel Core, Nvidia Cuda, AMD technologies, while preserving the optimum video quality.
4. Powerful video editing functions help you trim video, crop video and add effects/subtitle/watermark to video
5. Ensure high quality video/audio output, enjoy high-definition 3D videos with pleasure.
The second step: How to create 3D video with Video Converter Ultimate?
With Video Converter Ultimate, you can convert any of your video to 3D video easily and efficiently.
Step 1: Download Video Converter Ultimate
Step 2: Import Video
Click the “File” button to load common video file or DRM-protected video file
Click the “DVD” button to load DVD from DVD Rom/Folder/IFO/ISO files respectively.
Click the “Download’ button to download videos from more then 100 video sharing sites
Click the “Record” button to record the video you want to convert to 3D
Step 3: Select a 3D video format you need like 3D MP4
Step 4: Start Converting simply by clicking the Convert button
Step 5: Get the converted 3D videos by clicking the Open Output button
OK, after finishing the above steps, you can enjoy your 3D videos on your 3D TV or player now!
Article Source: iWonderSky Soft (dvd-to-flash.com)
05-24-2012 11:29 AM #2Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
I use my Evo 3D to take 3D videos. But for standard 2D videos, or ones I download from the internet, I will keep this in mind. Thanks.
Bringing you all the best reviews of high definition entertainment.
Founded in April 2006, High-Def Digest is the ultimate guide for High-Def enthusiasts who demand only the best that money can buy. Updated daily and in real-time, we track all high-def disc news and release dates, and review the latest disc titles.
Copyright © 2012 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.